[Foundation-l] Note regarding status of privacy policy

Al Tally majorly.wiki at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 10 00:33:15 UTC 2008

2008/8/10 Dan Rosenthal <swatjester at gmail.com>

> If you cannot share the trust that en wp has placed in its checkusers
> via a duly elected arbcom you can either vote against that body at
> election time or contribute elsewhere. But on en wp mistrusting entire
> groups is a no no per WP:AGF.
>
> Btw this is not a foundation l issue and I'm scared to say I agree
> with both of gerardm's posts.
>
> Dan
> Sent from my iPhone

"Enwp" meaning a community from 2005, that no longer exists.

There's no way they can be voted against, until their three year term ends.
Even then, they don't lose the extra privs granted to them.

I don't see why the whole group would be not trusted. There are a few "bad
eggs", but the rest are fine.

To sum up, are you basically saying we can't do anything about the issues
raised, and we should leave if we don't like it? That's a very bad attitude.

--
Al Tally
(User:Majorly)