[Foundation-l] Note regarding status of privacy policy

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 23:09:39 UTC 2008

If you cannot share the trust that en wp has placed in its checkusers
via a duly elected arbcom you can either vote against that body at
election time or contribute elsewhere. But on en wp mistrusting entire
groups is a no no per WP:AGF.

Btw this is not a foundation l issue and I'm scared to say I agree
with both of gerardm's posts.

Dan
Sent from my iPhone