[Foundation-l] Election rules modification regarding suffrage issues raised on this list

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Wed Apr 30 23:47:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 17:39 +0200, Delphine Ménard wrote:
> Just as a matter of clarity. Can the 50 edits be spread across
> different projects?
> Do internal wikis count?
>
> I'm just afraid I'm not gonna have the required number of edits on any
> one wiki. And I consider myself kind of "up to date" to be allowed to
> vote.

With the admin group trial and impending global launch of SUL, the
committee had hoped to allow counting of edits across multiple wikis
that are linked to a single global account.

Unfortunately, as SUL isn't fully launched yet and we are getting to
candidates acceptance time, the rule have to be as in previous years
where only edit on one wiki count.

KTC

  - Heinrich Heine