[Foundation-l] Board-announcement: Board Restructuring

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 03:22:57 UTC 2008

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen wrote:
> <sly smirk>
>
> How about the chapters institute an exploratory body to ponder
> this very question...
>
> They could call that body... let me see now... what should they
> call such a body?
>
> I know!
>
> Why not call it a "Community Volunteer Council for Electoral
> Exploration"
>
> CVCEE
>
> <broad grin>

Very good, both in seriousness and in jest. While I would be happy if
the organizers of the Volunteer Council proposal feel a need to continue
working on a wiki-council, if they prefer to redirect their energies and
assist the chapters with the task ahead, that would also be a fine
contribution to make.

--Michael Snow