[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:17:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is curious too - the page on the Advisory Board says they will be asked
>  for advice about organizational development, among other things, but Angela
>  says that she has not (or never?) received or forwarded requests for advice.

Not never; just not as often as I'd like. People from the advisory
board have been involved in various things (fundraising, wikimania,
swot analysis, etc) but there's a long list of areas I wished they had
been consulted on and simply weren't. I have emailed them offlist
about this, so I won't say anything more here.

Angela