[Foundation-l] Bertelsmann publishes "Wikipedia Encyclopedia in One Volume"

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:17:49 UTC 2008

I think this is a very important step for Wikipedia to be taken
seriously by a more academic public, and maybe also for people who
aren't that tech-savy (i'm especially talking about the elderly). I
would love to give this to my grandmother and be able to say that i
contributed to it (even though i'm not that active on de.wikipedia :).

Are there any pictures online somewhere on how it will look like?

-- Hay / Husky