[Foundation-l] [Announcement]: Appointment of new Board Treasurer

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:31:49 UTC 2008

Hi Brad,

Although it might not be something which you use to decide upon to find a
treasurer only, it is interesting and relevant to know the Open Content
and/or Wikimedia experience of your board members, so that you know what to
expect. It also gives a good orientation whether the new board member would
have to adjust etc. So it is imho definitely relevant. Whether it should be
the deciding factor in the decision making process is a whole other matter
:)

Best regards,

Lodewijk