[Foundation-l] (Flashback) A short (and revised) FAQ about Wikimania in Alexandria

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:36:05 UTC 2008

I would ask from a range of contractors, from companies like Centurion
Risk Assessment Services, 3D Global Solutions, or MVM Inc. Listing
prices and service options is up to the foundation, not me. As for
who's opinion I would accept, I would accept anyone's opinion BUT the
local team.  As others have stated, they have a vested interest in
Wikimania, and therefore are more inclined to say "yes yes, no
problem" when in fact, there is a problem.

-Dan