[Foundation-l] Ancient Greek Wikipedia, possible reconsideration

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:03:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 6:41 AM, Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:
> And are you arguing, then, that there is no reading population of
>  Ancient Greek? If that were the case, there would be no reason for
>  them to have published Harry Potter in the language - who would read
>  it? Nobody.

No, I wasn't talking about the case of Ancient Greek at all, I was
merely reinforcing the requirement to have readers in a language
before a new project should be opened. The existence or non-existence
of readers in ancient greek is a demographics issue on which I have no
expertise and therefore won't make comment.

--Andrew Whitworth