[Foundation-l] An article to read

Dirk Riehle dirk at riehle.org
Mon Apr 14 15:27:34 UTC 2008

>> Well, I dug out the WMF 2007 financial reports from the remote parts of
>> my brain/hard drive (by the way they had been really hard to find, and I
>> eventually had got them through TechCrunch).
>>

> Grumble mumble grumble. This should not happen.
> WMF website: http://wikimediafoundation.org
> Then left bar link: "Finance report"
>
> It is odd that they are not easy to find. Can you tell us more of what
> your search experience was ? Did you try to look for them on Wikipedia ?

I had found the link, no problem, but the PDF would never download. Now
it works, but this time it asked me whether I wanted to purge my cache
or something (this is new). When I had been looking I had found it
through TechCrunch (I think)---a scanned in version of a printout :-)

Not sure what it was---had wanted to mention it but always forgot/had
other things on my mind. Except for this, I found my way around the WMF
pages easily. Thanks for the speedy reaction!

Dirk

--
Into *wikis* and *collaboration*?
-> Submit a paper to WikiSym 2008 by May 3rd!