[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:37:27 UTC 2008

Hoi,
My time is better spend supporting OmegaWiki and Betawiki. The way I try to
accomplish things is different from you. My time is better spend doing the
things that I do. The things that I understand. I said it before, we want by
and large the same thing but we go about it in a different way. You way of
doing things does not work for me. And yes, I do support particular
languages .. to do that I exchanged for instance e-mails with a professor
today.
Thanks,
      GerardM