[Foundation-l] [Wikitech-l] Primary account for single user login

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:35:11 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Being called an impostor is rightly seen as negative. People may use a name
that is their usual nick only to find that someone else uses the same nick.
For instance how many Angelas do you think exist. You can not in good
consciousness declare someone an "impostor" by creating a profile named
"Angela"....
Thanks,
      GerardM