[Foundation-l] Projects without >FDL1.2 migration clause

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:36:41 UTC 2008

Hoi,
What they say politely is that your information is wrong. They will not look
into it because it is a waste of their time. Once you have hard evidence
that there are release 1.2 only WMF wikis, they will look into it.

It is indeed a nightmare when other people have to tell you that there is no
bogey man under your bed... You can leave the light on if that makes you
feel more secure.
Thanks,
     GerardM