[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council - proposal sent to the Board

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 12:00:12 UTC 2008

The one legal question I brought up earlier, is that
if the VC is tied in to governing structure of WMF it
might be a problem for them to be making any decision
on content or dealing with sysop complaints etc.  Of
course they can be more advisory not be governing or
they can stay away from the issues the WMF has
historically stayed away from.

BirgitteSB