[Foundation-l] Request to unblock my mails

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Wed Sep 26 11:18:18 UTC 2007

> Earlier: "...I have been put under
> moderation months ago. I request
> to be unmoderated...Waerth..."

There are 418 responses to a search for "Waerth" at

http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/mmsearch/foundation-l

It is my understanding that moderated posts merely await moderator
approval, and if Waerth has sent in anything that is not spam, not
vandalism(?) and not off-topic (though meta-topic discussions like this
one - discussions about our discussions - are a presumed function for
any group), then all the current moderator has to do is to approve that
post.  I also presume that any moderator who "feels" that a
contributor's posts are consistently in accordance with
no-spam/no-vandalism/no-off-topic policy, then they can change the
poster's membership to unmoderated, then the posts will go through
without delay.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Thanks.