[Foundation-l] Relocation announcement

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 23 23:58:15 UTC 2007

on 9/23/07 7:34 PM, Sue Gardner at sgardner at wikimedia.org wrote:

> George, Marc, Sue, others - what neighbourhoods might you recommend?
> Fundamentally, for that first year, we are looking for something
> transit-accessible, central, and as cheap as possible. A little seedy
> would be okay.

Sue,

Although I don't live in the city any longer, I visit there as often as I
can. I do have a number of personal and professional contacts there, and
would be happy to ask them for some input. Do I have your permission to give
them your email address so they could contact you directly with any
questions they might have?

Marc