[Foundation-l] Software Policy Draft

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 05:01:59 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Fonts are an absolute pain when you do not have them, When they can be found
in the first place, they are not consistent in their behaviour and size. The
notion that because of there being a font for one operating system there is
one for another is simply wrong.

By putting this policy into concrete, we assume responsibilities that we do
not have at this time. Helping sort out the mess that is what fonts are is
one.

Thanks,
     GerardM