[Foundation-l] Best Wishes from India.

sunder360 at yahoo.com sunder360 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 23:39:08 UTC 2007

  I am Sunder Thadani from Mumbai -India.
I am staying in Mumbai since last more than 50 years and
At present, I work from my own home [in South Mumbai-India].
I am good at Computers, Communication, and Public Relations.
I can act as your Virtual Agent/Resident Rep., on 24x7 basis.
There are 5 good reasons for you to contact me:
[1] Because I know Mumbai as the palm of my hand.
[2] Because with pop: more than 16 million,
Mumbai is the 5th largest city in the world.
[3] Because Mumbai  is the Commercial Hub of India].
[4] Because Mumbai`s official business language is English.
[5] Because Mumbai`s middle class [about 5 million] has enough
     purchasing power to buy your Goods/Services.
You are most welcome to contact me, and ask for any information.
Best Wishes!
Sunder Thadani.
[Your.Own.Man.In.Mumbai.India]

Sunder Thadani.