[Foundation-l] Priorities

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:15:18 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I speak English. Typically when I need to look something up I look it up on
the English language Wikipedia.. The languages that I personally speak are
all not in danger of dying. (check out my babel templates for that). I
assume that you think I am anti American.. why would I ? What good does it
do me ?

We do eat hamburgers in the Netherlands and several SUV's are parked in the
street below my apartment.. There is imho no pressing need to invest in any
of the languages that I speak and write.

PS I have no need to be "cool" I have passed the age where it is important
to me. I prefer to do the things that I do and do them well.

Thanks,
      GerardM