[Foundation-l] Fundraising banner ad

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Tue Oct 23 16:29:20 UTC 2007

On 10/23/07, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/23/07, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> > Anthony wrote:

> > > Just look at what happened to the CBC's website in 1995, under the
> > > leadership of...oh...wait a second...
> > Since you seem so concerned with this, and you appear to have been
> > following the CBC website at some distance from the Canadian border for
> > at least 12 years, it would be helpful if you provided some links to
> > document your innuendo.
> >

> And in doing so, please document the relevancy of CBC's website in 1995 to
> I. foundation-l
> II. this thread, which is labelled "Fundraising banner ad"
>
> In case you cannot do this, consider to stop posting about it.

Why the hostility?  I would think CBC's increasing use of banner
advertisements, which started in the 90s and really took off in the
last few years, is certainly relevant to this thread and this list,
especially since the foundation is currently has a number of former
CBC employees on its payroll.

But fine, whatever, I'll shut up about it.