[Foundation-l] [Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2008 will happen in Alexandria, Egypt

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Oct 14 07:43:04 UTC 2007

Dan Rosenthal wrote:
> On Oct 13, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Casey Brown wrote:
>
>> However, many
>> of the posters to this topic have taken attacks on each and every jury
>> member, of which Aphaia is one.
>>
> Please provide evidence where anyone has publicly attacked an
> individual jury member (as opposed to offering criticism of the jury
> as a whole)
It's clear to me that Dan and I have had divergent opinions on this
thread over the issue about LGBT and Alexandria.  We may also have
allowed the topic to drift a little.  But getting off topic and personal
attacks on jury members are very different concepts, and I have seen no
significant evidence of attacks.  I say this as a supporter of the
jury's decision.

Ec