[Foundation-l] The Statistical Decline of the English Wikipedia

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:47:20 UTC 2007

BTW, I see that German Wikipedia is close to the same limits, too. If
someone make some statistics of other projects (for example, for
projects with more then 1.000 users), I think that we would be able to
see the same tendencies. There are only a small number of Wikipedias
which are able to make further exponential growth in the sense of user
activities: Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Indonesian... "Popular limit" of
English Wikipedia is much higher then, for example, a "popular limit"
of Serbian Wikipedia.