[Foundation-l] Lingoz vs Wiktionary

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:17:18 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I think it is more a matter of showing off against what can be perceived as
a big boy in this space. Wiktionary is doing well from a traffic point of
view. It's quality has improved immensely over the last two years. It is
also the article that makes the comparison, as I indicated I do not think it
is that great. I wonder who the target audience is.
Thanks,
    GerardM