[Foundation-l] Volunteerism Was: Google Analytics test

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:14:39 UTC 2007

On 10/3/07, Wikinews Markie <newsmarkie at googlemail.com> wrote:
> dont get me wrong im not complaining about the ticket from sunday, what i am
> saying though is the lack of response to my and others emails and requests
> on IRC over a period over longer than a week and in the past.

According to my logs (which are incomplete) you've come into the
toolserver channel and asked for leon a couple of times but never said
what you wanted. I've never seen any emails from you on this, so I
guess you've been emailing leon privately?

No doubt the procedure needs to be improved some. Something should
have told you to send your request to the bug tracker straight away.

Do you have anything constructive to offer?  Where did you first look
for information? Where could we have put up a big blinking "open a
bug" notice?