[Foundation-l] Wikimedia among World Economic Forum's 2008Technology Pioneers

Cormac Lawler cormaggio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:27:56 UTC 2007

On 11/30/07, Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org> wrote:
> Credit for the English language writeup goes mainly to Jason Safoutin.
>
> My main contribution was getting the documents to do the report from (chief
> ghopher).

Do you have PDFs of those documents? I'd like to know in what way they
mentioned our work, and specifically our various projects - on their
(brief) website list, they only mention Wikipedia.

But yes, congratulations on the article(s) to all involved - and
congratulations to, eh, us (Wikimedia). :-)

(Side note - I had actually never before seen the page which is linked
to in that list on WEF's site: <http://www.wikimedia.org/>!)

Cormac