[Foundation-l] Citizendium License (Was: [EWW] Edit WikipediaWeek)

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:20:25 UTC 2007

You dont need a special date - you might even have a multilicense situation
where the authors of each book select the public license under which they
would like to publish their book. Book A might be under GFDL, while book B
can be under CC-BY-SA, and book C could be under CC-NC. The main problem
arises when authors would like to reuse material which has been published by
someone else under another licnese.