[Foundation-l] Moldovan Wikipedia

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:10:10 UTC 2007

On 08/11/2007, Thomas Goldammer <thogol at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Since it doesn't have content different from the Romanian wiki
> (probably with some exceptions but anyway), it can easily be deleted.
> (Maybe interested people should get time to make a copy if they
> haven't yet done.)

Certainly, before we delete it, we should produce a full database dump
(and verify that it works!). Even if we ourselves no longer host the
wiki, I can't see any reason we shouldn't continue to keep a copy of
the database dump available, since it wasn't killed off for copyright
reasons and the material is still potentially useful to someone.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk