[Foundation-l] Do we need a Code of Participation?

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:44:29 UTC 2007

Have you ever read through the comments section of any relatively
high-traffic website? Try the washington post, or digg, or youtube.
I can't spend 10 minutes reading those things without shaking my head
in disgust. Libel, racism, sexism, hatred etc. All by supposedly
moderated websites.  We absolutely do not want wikinews turning into
that.

-Dan Rosenthal