[Foundation-l] Meta Ban

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:57:33 UTC 2007

Azdiyy wrote:
> i'd like to clarify that my claims re some admins of a certain wiki
> are in no way intended to insult any meta admin. sympathy and
> contributions shouldn't make anyone above-questioning. pls only
> discuss my meta ban here, or wait until a
> specific list is set up.
>
> Azdiyy

You have been told that meta admins are usually admins on other wikis.
What you might haven't understood is that by having experience on
conflicts and trollings, they'll know about "admin complaints".

Very similar as how they always protect [[m:The Wrong Version]], admins
are always "a fascist biased communist group which want to rule the wiki
under their dictatorship".

Not having an ar: admin explaining their version; we only have yours
which will obviously PV.
Anyway, your actions clearly fall on "Do not disrupt Wikipedia", so your
meta ban is probably right. If you feel infinite is too much time, what
about lowering it to several months?