[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Wikimedia brand survey open

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:19:44 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I think the disclaimer indicates that this is not an official WMF survey.
This makes it in essence a personal exercise. However, it will have
relevance in the evolution of the branding of the WMF projects because it is
apparently something Erik feels strongly about. Given that Erik is a WMF
board member it will certainly be a subject for the board at some stage.
Thanks,
     Gerard