[Foundation-l] Question regarding trademarks

Casey Brown cbrown1023 at comcast.net
Sat May 12 11:32:45 UTC 2007

I agree with Daniel here.  The trademark holder has the specific right to
control the usage and to stop any unauthorized usage at anytime with the
threat of legal proceedings.  It really is not a good idea for such owners
to allow even the smallest things because they can give both negative (and
positive) PR to the owner.

This really isn't allowed. :)

Casey Brown