[Foundation-l] Keeping Everyone in Your Organization on Brand Message...

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:12:19 UTC 2007

On 10/05/07, Ayelie <ayelie.at.large at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps...
> "We're here to provide information available to anyone and everyone"
> "We're here to work together to create the largest compilation of free
> information in the world"
> "We're here to bring the knowledge of millions of people together into one
> free resource"

Cheers to Robert for:

"We're here to record the whole of human knowledge."

This then bogs down into "what is knowledge?" but it's a good start.
Note the lack of dangling subclauses, qualifications, etcetera. That
all comes later. The above is short enough to hold in your head at all
times while doing things.

- d.