[Foundation-l] Language Prevention Committee created

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:24:12 UTC 2007

That is your opinion.

As I said before, you are welcome to add me to your killfile.

I personally think it's trolling that you are telling me my messages
are not constructive. Did you think it would be constructive to tell
me that, or are you just trying to make me angry at you? I'm not sure
why you would think I would take your opinions into consideration
after you have called me a troll many times in the past.

Mark

On 29/03/07, Yann Forget <yann at forget-me.net> wrote:
> Mark Williamson wrote:
> > I am not trolling. If you do not appreciate my messages, you are
> > welcome to add me to your killfile so that you may not read them.
> >
> > Mark
>
> Of course, trolls never admit that they are trolling.
> Any way, there may be a disagreement about the language policy, but your
> comments are not constructive.
>
> Yann

Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.