[Foundation-l] Banning Fair Use (was Re: Foundation Licensing Policy)

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:03:05 UTC 2007

Although a few people asked, you didnt give examples of when a
Wikibooks should *need* to use Fair Use. Please note that a rationale
is obliged. Could you give a few examples of images where there is
absolutely no possibility that there will come no free substitute of
it? (As you brought it yourself on this list... now i have been made
curious :) ) Thanks.

Lodewijk