[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Logo - errors

Peter Halasz email at pengo.org
Thu Jun 14 23:03:26 UTC 2007

> Usually, no response means nobody cares, not "it got lost in the
> tubes, please post again until people tell you to stop."

There's no need to be rude. I appreciate that you don't want to see
your photoshopping work repeated, but if I followed your logic then I
would have expected no response to the Creative Commons 3.0 mention
here (22 replies, though no definitive ruling *cough*). But perhaps
you're correct that English speakers are happy to have poorly formed
Devanagari and a Japanese typo on the logo.

Peter Halasz.