No subject

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

political arguments. The argument that a likelyhood is very small is exactly
the kind of argument that would still allow a language to be accepted. The
aim of our foundation is to provide information to all people, not just the
people that you care for.

The arguments for closure for Moldovan are not shared by the language
committee and it was a VOTE that closed the mo.wikipedia it was definetly
not consensus. It was also not done with permission of the board. The notion
that you or anybody else feels that a language code is given out in error is
politics. It is personal while I agree that you can have this opinion, it is
an opinion you are entitled to it. I do not share your sentiments.

Also when you use these arguments and you insist that they are to be WMF
policy, you do provide arguments to deny languages that are being
considered. This is not a zero sum game.

Thanks,
     GerardM