[Foundation-l] Alternative approach for better video support

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:15:34 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I have the idea that you are making projecting issues of the GPL on the
GFDL. The GPL insists that you have to provide source code. As far as I can
see, the GFDL does not. This is reasonable because a book can be published
on paper under the GFDL. It is not necessary to provide a digital version as
well.
Thanks,
     GerardM