[Foundation-l] Design goals for the election and board selection process

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:09:33 UTC 2007

> Isn't it a GFDL violation to change someone's username (and thus their
> entries in the history section) without their permission?

No. It would probably be wise to put a note on the user page saying
that this user was formally known as X, but that should be all that is
required.

The current rename function doesn't move everything (eg. deleted
edits), so this would need to be fixed, but I imagine that is a tiny
job in comparison to the rest.