[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 17:19:23 UTC 2007

OK,

I have read a LOT on this thread, but I am getting VERY VERY tired of
this... Can we *please* stop with attacking eachother, with making
people look bad, and can we *please* behave and pretend to be the
oldest?

I have read a lot of assaults on this list, and I have the feeling
that this discussion has gone way beyond the level of politeness. So
please stop this discussion, which is no discussion anymore, and
discuss (read: with arguments) other stuff. There is enough important
stuff to discuss. Thanks.

Lodewijk