[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:33:40 UTC 2007

On 7/7/07, Alison Wheeler <wikimedia at alisonwheeler.com> wrote:
> I suggest you check the Representation of the People Act regarding what
> may be published (and, lest you forget, an email list *is* publishing).

Which one? there have been over 10 of the things.

Only thing I can find in the 2000 act is some stuff relateing to to exit polls

Which section as well.

> "Freedom of Speech" is actually an American state of law, not an
> English/British one.

Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights has been both
english and welsh and scotish law for some time. No where near as
solid as the US equiv mind.

> "facts include opinions" huh? I suggest you never appear in a court of law
> as you'd be laughed out of it!

It would appear to be a fact that Margaret Thatcher was of the opion
that retakeing the Falkland Islands was the right thing to do

--
geni