[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:10:02 UTC 2007

Hoi,
You underestimate the work that is needed to get an infrastructure like the
WMF manages going. You need a lot of dedication and you need to learn a lot
of the lessons that the WMF already learnt. Do you really believe that you
will be able to have the public appreciate a service set up in competition
of the WMF ??

When you so blatantly do not respect the board, why should they respect you
or your opinion ?
Thanks,
     GerardM