[Foundation-l] Will the Board accept the election result?

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat Jul 7 12:02:00 UTC 2007

I don't foresee the board repudiating the results.  Removing certain
members by majority vote of the new board, maybe, but repudiating the
results of the election doesn't seem necessary no matter what the
result.  Even that is probably unlikely, since a single board member
probably can't do much damage.  I think...  Not sure what the law is
about board members having access to financial information.

Also note that Danny suggests in his questions that he would be
required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and he has to my
knowledge made no indication that he would break it or refuse to sign
it.

Anthony