[Foundation-l] translation and the GFDL

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:45:49 UTC 2007

It is legally binding as per GFDL not as per US legislation. What you
suggest is the licensing an entire wiki with a non-GFDL license.

We want to deal with one and only one license in a single language for all
the practical purposes. There is no reason why we need to complicate matters
with a translation of GFDL.

      - White Cat