[Foundation-l] for the future...

Jim trodel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:25:41 UTC 2007

I completely support this - without Greg's email I would have missed the
vote because of an extended vacation. Although I knew the nominations were
taking place when I left, I figured the final vote wouldn't be until August
like last year.

Jim

--
Jim ( trodel at gmail.com)
"Our love may not always be reciprocated, or