[Foundation-l] for the future...

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:09:08 UTC 2007

Ayelie:

Not everyone can see those site notices. Not everyone is on IRC or a
mailing list, nor should they be. Emails are already opt-in, you do
NOT have to provide your email. If you choose to do so, you
essentially are consenting to receive email from other users, such as
this. And I believe fewer people will be annoyed by a single letter
than will be happily reminded of their ability to vote in something
that drastically affects them.

-Dan