[Foundation-l] Wikipedia content in SMS

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:29:35 UTC 2007

Google has this here in the US, you just send a text to GOOGL (46645)
with the keyword define and it will retrun the definition in lots of
cases it will be en.wp.
For example sending: "Define:asterisk pbx" returns from google:
"Glossary: Asterisk PBX: Asterisk is an open source software
implementation of a telephone private branch exchange (PBX). Like any
PBX it allows a number of attached telephones to m... Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterisk_PBX"
The above is broken up in 2 messages.
Hope this helps you.