[Foundation-l] Fair Use (again)

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:22:11 UTC 2007

2007/1/31, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net>:

> I would be curious to here if there has even been a single legal case
> dealing with the transitivity of fair use.

Probably not, because our situation is one that is very uncommon. Normally
people grant others rights to their copyrighted works not in such a general
manner - "you may put this-and-that chapter from my book unchanged/changed
in the way that you showed me in this-and-that book of yours", not "you may
take my book or any derived work of it and do with it whatever you like".

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels