[Foundation-l] Glossary

Łukasz Garczewski lgarczewski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:48:58 UTC 2007

During my work in ChapCom, I've noticed we have developed a number of
terms with well-established meanings that are very similar to one
another. I believe this can be quite confusing, so I've started:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Glossary

Hope you find it useful and add new items to the list.

Please note that it is currently somewhat loaded with chapter-related
terms. This is just because, well... That's what I do. :) It should
become less chapter-centric with time.

Comments welcome, of course.

If you know your way around meta (I don't :P) and like the glossary
idea, please add links to it so that others can find it.

--
Łukasz 'TOR' Garczewski