[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Welcome to the advisory group

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:13:22 UTC 2007

Hoi,
There are many people who could make a valuable contribution to this
advisory board. You apparently have yours and I do not even know Sunir
Shah.There are other people on this board that I do not really know
either. I have some people that I would like to see included.

The point is not who is not on it, the point is are the people on this
list complementary in stead of all being in the same mould. When this is
a great list of people, celebrate them. When there are people who are
complementary, suggest them in a nice, even private way. Your
indignation does not work for me, quite the contrary.

Thanks,
    GerardM