[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Day Art Contest

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:35:06 UTC 2007

For a short time it has been possible to license your art wok under a
CC license on DeviantArt. I therefore ask the artists from DeviantArt
to license the art they create for Wikipedia under the Creative
Commons Attribution or the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike, so
that they can be also shared on Wikimedia Commons.

Bryan, [[commons:User:Bryan]], ~bryan-t

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Licensing